Ford Focus 2006 6000CD unlock code pleaseeee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Focus 2006 6000CD unlock code pleaseeee

Hey, so my brother took my battery out of my car to test why his car wasnt working (to rule out battery malfunction) and now my cd player doesnt work

I was told to hold 6 and 2 and the serial number would come up on the screen.

I did and the first number that came up was 06-00-06 does this mean the serial number is M060006?

Then another 6 digit number came up which was 05-01-02 so maybe the serial number is M050102?

Im not sure, any help would be appreciated, maybe I could get the codes for both serial numbers and try them both?

Thanks in advance!

Daniel

Originally posted by danny523
    Hey, so my brother took my battery out of my car to test why his car wasnt working (to rule out battery malfunction) and now my cd player doesnt work

I was told to hold 6 and 2 and the serial number would come up on the screen.

I did and the first number that came up was 06-00-06 does this mean the serial number is M060006?

Then another 6 digit number came up which was 05-01-02 so maybe the serial number is M050102?

Im not sure, any help would be appreciated, maybe I could get the codes for both serial numbers and try them both?

Thanks in advance!

Daniel
    They are not the Serial Numbers required for a code

The correct radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code

It usually begins with M or V followed by SIX digits ...such as M654321 or V654321

Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number

Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

Radio removal instructions can be found here

FREE Car Stereo, & Radio Removal Guides Database

Comment

Working...
    X