Vauxhall Siemens VDO code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vauxhall Siemens VDO code

Have just signed up and hopefully managed to help someone else with my first post. My second post is to ask if anyone can help with a code to my Corsa stereo. The battery went totally flat and I was never given the code.

the model is a CDR2905 VDO
    the serial number is GM020532405730

Anyone able to decode it for me?

cheers all.

That should read CDR2005 VDOCheers

Comment

Originally posted by Slewis1971
      Have just signed up and hopefully managed to help someone else with my first post. My second post is to ask if anyone can help with a code to my Corsa stereo. The battery went totally flat and I was never given the code.

the model is a CDR2905 VDO
      the serial number is GM020532405730

Anyone able to decode it for me?

cheers all.
      Sorry....your code will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

Yes I have been researching around the web in the meantime and that is the conclusion that I have come to. There are a couple of places that can do it, but they want main dealer type money. Don't mind paying a few quid but to just look up a number on a database the prices quoted seem a bit harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by Slewis1971
          Yes I have been researching around the web in the meantime and that is the conclusion that I have come to. There are a couple of places that can do it, but they want main dealer type money. Don't mind paying a few quid but to just look up a number on a database the prices quoted seem a bit harsh.
          The best option is a Radio Decoding Service...at least they will get the radio working again. Expect to pay around £20.

Or buy a new radio ?

Comment

Working...
          X