Lost code Nissan Micra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost code Nissan Micra

Hi I need a code for Nissan micra radio this what i have BP234746082375 Thanks

Originally posted by Colibri94
    Hi I need a code for Nissan micra radio this what i have BP234746082375 Thanks
    try code 9170

Comment

Thank's very much

Comment

Micra Radio Code Not Working!

Hi,
        I recently bought a Micra 1.2S for my daughter, but the radio was locked. The dealer where I bought the car gave me the RadioPass card with the code, etc , I wait until the radio shows "0000", but I keep getting the "Wait 1 Hr" message after entering the code.
        Radio is BP2346 31995523
        and the "Safety No (code) is 4467
        I have followed the Owners Manual instructions to the letter, i.e. Press RPT 1 button four times; 2 button four times; 3 button six times; 4 MIX button seven times; and then the inverted 'V' button, but it then goes back to "Wait 1 Hr"!
        Help me please!

Comment

Originally posted by RG6AP
          Hi,
          I recently bought a Micra 1.2S for my daughter, but the radio was locked. The dealer where I bought the car gave me the RadioPass card with the code, etc , I wait until the radio shows "0000", but I keep getting the "Wait 1 Hr" message after entering the code.
          Radio is BP2346 31995523
          and the "Safety No (code) is 4467
          I have followed the Owners Manual instructions to the letter, i.e. Press RPT 1 button four times; 2 button four times; 3 button six times; 4 MIX button seven times; and then the inverted 'V' button, but it then goes back to "Wait 1 Hr"!
          Help me please!
          4467 is the correct code for BP2346 31995523....so this must be the wrong information on the card.
          The correct information will be on the radio casing so remove the radio from the dashboard and quote all the letters and numbers on any labels or stamped in the metal

Removal info here

fitaudio.com

Comment

Originally posted by RegWorts
            4467 is the correct code for BP2346 31995523....so this must be the wrong information on the card.
            The correct information will be on the radio casing so remove the radio from the dashboard and quote all the letters and numbers on any labels or stamped in the metal

Removal info here

fitaudio.com
            Thanks for your help. I assume because you are able to say the code is the correct for the BP number, you mean the BP number on the card is incorrect?

Comment

Thanks for your help. I assume because you are able to say the code is the correct for the BP number, you mean the BP number on the card is incorrect?
              Yes...the card must be printed with the wrong information for your radio.

Remove the radio and find the actual Serial Number BP************on the casing

Comment

Originally posted by RegWorts
                Yes...the card must be printed with the wrong information for your radio.

Remove the radio and find the actual Serial Number BP************on the casing
                Thanks again. I'll let you know the outcome.

Comment

Code Nissan Micra K12 2005

Hi I need a code for Nissan micra K12 2005 radio this what i have BP536258430541 - 7645362318 Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Dalcala
                    Hi I need a code for Nissan micra K12 2005 radio this what i have BP536258430541 - 7645362318 Thanks
                    Try code 7031

Comment

Hi masterskay62. in my display show CODE and two seconds later "-- -- -- --". I write the code but it doesn't work. Have I wait 1 hour conected the radio for return to write the code? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalcala
                        Hi masterskay62. in my display show CODE and two seconds later "-- -- -- --". I write the code but it doesn't work. Have I wait 1 hour conected the radio for return to write the code? Thanks.
                        7031 is the correct code for the numbers quoted BP536258430541 - 7645362318

Please check these numbers are the ones printed on the label or stamped in the metal casing of your radio

Comment

Hi RegWorts,

I can't find the thread I was on a few days ago, but the code for my radio's BP number was confirmed as the one on my RadioPass card, but still didn't work! You suggested I check to confirm the BP number on the radio was the correct one and guess what? The radio was replaced in 2004, but the numbers on the RadioPass were not.

Can you help me please? The number of the radio is: BP234632001859

Thanks

Comment

Hi RegWorts,

I can't find the thread I was on a few days ago, but the code for my radio's BP number was confirmed as the one on my RadioPass card, but still didn't work! You suggested I check to confirm the BP number on the radio was the correct one and guess what? The radio was replaced in 2004, but the numbers on the RadioPass were not.

Can you help me please? The number of the radio is: BP234632001859

Thanks
                            try code 8640

Comment

Thank you so much, you are truly a star.

Comment

Working...
                              X