Corsa C Safe mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsa C Safe mode

Hi, My car as a CAR 2003 (F) Blaupunkt radio/cassette in it but won't work as its had a new battery i think, it was a private sale and the lady can't find the manuals.
    My dads removed the radio and the serial number on casing is GM020328220503 not sure if you need any other numbers.

Hope someone can help me, oh and as I know nothing about cars if someone comes up with a code, how do i input it :ihih:

thanks in advance Charlotte

Also if I wanted to change to a Blaupunkt radio/cd in the future would it just be a straight swap or a bit awkward?

Originally posted by charl86 View Post
    Hi, My car as a CAR 2003 (F) Blaupunkt radio/cassette in it but won't work as its had a new battery i think, it was a private sale and the lady can't find the manuals.
    My dads removed the radio and the serial number on casing is GM020328220503 not sure if you need any other numbers.

Hope someone can help me, oh and as I know nothing about cars if someone comes up with a code, how do i input it :ihih:

thanks in advance Charlotte

Also if I wanted to change to a Blaupunkt radio/cd in the future would it just be a straight swap or a bit awkward?
    Try code 1104

Comment

Thanks alot Dekster it worked a treat, much appreciated Charlotte :-)

Comment

Working...
      X