Seat Leon radio code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat Leon radio code

Hi i buy a car and there was no radio code the radio display sez1z 36323 4163 . THX

Originally posted by unlockcode
    Hi i buy a car and there was no radio code the radio display sez1z 36323 4163 . THX
    Sorry...Main Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service only for this code

There are no free or cheap solutions on the Internet

Comment

Originally posted by robert.rubil
      Hallo Friends,
      I have a problem with my Radio. I have change my accumulator and my Radio request a Radio code and I do not know this code. I bought the car 2 years ago.
      Radio is a original GRUNDIG SEAT AURA with this product key *014SEZ2Z6D2401519V* . Can anybody help me to get the code???
      hi

read => Link

@++
      !!! Je suis CHARLIE !!! , G........ c'est Charlot

Comment

SE Nummber of radio SEZ2Z6D2401519
        You dont understand? no double post etc...you posted 10 times for a single code....you are stupid?????????you have obtained the answer....not posibile from serial.AND DON'T POST AGAIN.
        here is your answer Link

Comment

Hallo Friends,
          I have a problem with my Radio. I have change my accumulator and my Radio request a Radio code and I do not know this code. I bought the car 2 years ago.
          Radio is a original GRUNDIG SEAT AURA with this product key *014SEZ2Z6D2401519V* . Can anybody help me to get the code???
          robert.rubi banned for 7 days for flooding the Forum with the same request

Comment

Working...
          X