Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Focus 1999 radio code

Hi all
    I need to get a code for my For Focus radio it has the following numbers on it FD 500A & M027089
    I thought the code was 5295 but that isn't working - now on my 4th attempt & second 30mins wait.
    So has anyone got a different code for me to try without permanently locking me out?

Regards Ian

Originally posted by yorric View Post
    Hi all
    I need to get a code for my For Focus radio it has the following numbers on it FD 500A & M027089
    I thought the code was 5295 but that isn't working - now on my 4th attempt & second 30mins wait.
    So has anyone got a different code for me to try without permanently locking me out?

Regards Ian
    Try code 5295

Comment

Hi Dekster - 5295 doesn't work - any idea why - ??

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by yorric View Post
        Hi Dekster - 5295 doesn't work - any idea why - ??

Ian
        Make sure you are quoting the correct Serial Number as any numbers found in car documents , audio guides etc. are often incorrect.

Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number

Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

Radio removal instructions can be found here

FREE Car Stereo, & Radio Removal Guides Database

Comment

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
          Make sure you are quoting the correct Serial Number as any numbers found in car documents , audio guides etc. are often incorrect.

Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number

Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

Radio removal instructions can be found here

FREE Car Stereo, & Radio Removal Guides Database

I had already removed the radio from the dash & the number I posted was taken from the label on top.
          Full details I have taken from the radio are:-

Model 5000NE made in Portugal
          RYSF-18k876-BA
          E11 10R-020387
          Ford dealer F171 July 06
          End 260 130
          FD500A 1 M027089

Pressing buttons 1 & 6 together I get 50702000 displayed

I now have CODE ----- flashing

There is a number lower left on the display increasing each time I get the code wrong & that is now up to 6 & each time I try a code now I get told to wait 30 minutes.

I suspect that soon I'll be permanently locked out if I don't get the right code in it.

Can you help further?

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by yorric
            I had already removed the radio from the dash & the number I posted was taken from the label on top.
            Full details I have taken from the radio are:-

Model 5000NE made in Portugal
            RYSF-18k876-BA
            E11 10R-020387
            Ford dealer F171 July 06
            End 260 130
            FD500A 1 M027089

Pressing buttons 1 & 6 together I get 50702000 displayed

I now have CODE ----- flashing

There is a number lower left on the display increasing each time I get the code wrong & that is now up to 6 & each time I try a code now I get told to wait 30 minutes.

I suspect that soon I'll be permanently locked out if I don't get the right code in it.

Can you help further?

Ian
            5295 is the correct code for M027089

There is nothing else we can suggest

Comment

Working...
            X