Radio unlocking code for Renault megane 55 plate needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio unlocking code for Renault megane 55 plate needed

>*Hi, im looking for a radio unlocking code for my Renault Megane 55 plate. can someone help me with code to unlock it? serial number; VF1BMOBOH34462375

Originally posted by ambhus View Post
    >*Hi, im looking for a radio unlocking code for my Renault Megane 55 plate. can someone help me with code to unlock it? serial number; VF1BMOBOH34462375
    Remove the radio from the car and after all the letters and numbers on any of the labels, bar codes, and stamped metal body. To remove the radio can be found here:
    FREE Car Stereo, & Radio Removal Guides Database

Comment

Are these the extra details you require? I called Renault earlier and they said they meed the details on my log book. No need to take radio out. Theres a sticker on my log book with these number inxluding the VF number.

Comment

5088 No 06 P.J.I : 3440227

VF1BMOBOH34462375

Comment

Originally posted by ambhus View Post
          Are these the extra details you require? I called Renault earlier and they said they meed the details on my log book. No need to take radio out. Theres a sticker on my log book with these number inxluding the VF number.
          Sorry.......this is insufficient information ...We require the RADIO information and not the VIN Chassis number

The radio has to be removed from the dashboard

Then quote the 14 character SERIAL NUMBER beginning with RN* * * * * * * * * * * * found stamped in the metal casing.

Also quote the SECURITY NUMBER. This is found on a label on the metal casing in the format TOA123 or TA123 or just A123 at the end of a barcode

If in doubt post ALL the letters+numbers on any labels or barcodes

Radio removal instructions can be found here

FREE Car Stereo, & Radio Removal Guides Database

Comment

Working...
          X