I need a car radio unlock code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a car radio unlock code

Can someone please help me with my car radio code? I bought a Nissan Almera Tino and in the course of repair the battery was remove. This then caused the radio to lock. I have tried contacting my dealer but to no avail. The Serial no is CL043770086642, part no is 286-9249-38 and the design note no is HF-R135. It is a Clarion model. I will be so delighted if I can get help from this forum.

Originally posted by wales View Post
    Can someone please help me with my car radio code? I bought a Nissan Almera Tino and in the course of repair the battery was remove. This then caused the radio to lock. I have tried contacting my dealer but to no avail. The Serial no is CL043770086642, part no is 286-9249-38 and the design note no is HF-R135. It is a Clarion model. I will be so delighted if I can get help from this forum.
    Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C 7000000 + + + + on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.
    (Note ...not beginning with CL.)
    If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio

Comment

Thanks materskay62. I will have a proper look on the radio case for the serial number.

Comment

Working...
      X