Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 boot loop

Hi,

-I bought what was advertised as a NEW SGH-M919 on ebay. I worked for ~1.5 months with T-Mobile service and was using stock M919 firmware and updated OTA with M919 firmware, the latest being OH3 with stagefright fix. One day, it started to boot-loop. Even after clearing the cache and factory reset it still boot-loops. I tried flashing other stock firmwares NB4 4.4.2+ (it wouldn't let me flash anything before NB4) but none would get past the Samsung logo screen. All stock firmware version result in boot-loops. I even tried Cyanogenmod ROMs and got to boot and run but it did not have any sound and the camera did not work. It would eventually crash and I would not be able to boot. If I want it back I would have to reinstall CM but the problems still persists.

-I decided to open up the phone to verify I had a SGH-M919. The sticker underneath the battery indicated SGH-M919. The phone has been using and updating OTA with T-Mobile firmware, the latest being OH3 with stagefright fix.
    -Currently, in download mode, the product name indicates "SGH-M919".
    -After I removed the motherboard, what I saw underneath was disturbing. There was one big stamping showing "I337", which is AT&T. Many other stampings on the chips also show I337.

-So the question is, do I have a I337 or M919 phone? Currently, I cannot flash or install any firmware that is not for M919. I tried flashing ATT stock rom (I337ATTFNB1) with odin but it failed, indicating many errors such as PIT mapping.

-What can I do now to get me phone back? I don't even care if it turns out that I have a I337. I just need to get it to boot and working. Please help.
    Last edited by beocop; 11-08-2015, 06:22 PM.

I747 imei null
    Help me

Comment

Working...
    X